You Overawe I Overanxious


.


August night and make it Seventeen
                                        Some Wars between places of Lily-White
                                        Likewise everyone show it present
                                         I just can let you fly

Time runs over this punster
By earth rotation so where you are now?
Your friend get so well intentioned or
Just being so misapprehension to know

            So sentimental, time passed by us
            Let through Milky Way above
            I’m here seeing you get close
            To everyone, to everybody you know you get it be so overawe and Away…

These weeklong, glances all around me.
Don’t jealous for everything life does
I stand here see you run into your own rules
Like your handshake and everybody gets

You say you would do your best risk
You realize I could be so enigmatic
You gorgeous just in your encampment
That sophomore guesses you have enchantment
           
            I’m selfish wishing you always
            I know that it’ll be take a long way
            I’m nothing more than out talkers
            That words take a role to a romance sparkles

And I have Moon says..
“Don’t jealous for everything he does, it same like you still has dark sky to see the stars”

So sentimental, you stand beside that favorite rein
Let through all regrets now
I lock out this inside
While I see you with them
Reflect all that broken

Don’t neglect your vow behind me
Nowhere in earth hemisphere
You’ll get your own keys twinkling
Just follow it and go back

I’m overanxious, I’m helter-skelter
I’m overanxious, I’m unalterable…

Your Reply