Complicated


.

Remember story unmentionable
February 2009, I don’t know it will be so intemperate
This real sparkling feeling impressing me
Two side of my self exceeding my soul,
And I feel it again, dream it again
Meet by meet, stare at each other
This glimpses glisten over us
Now, I know it was wrong, it’s fake
It’s unearthly and it’s unappeased
            I never meet your acquaintance
From a crescent in the west
And I realizing love happen offhand
Remember when my teacher said
“He’s so incredible, the whole world surely agrees...”
Then I feel perfectly fine
            So, it works just like that
I see it all now that you’re intoxicating
I sank in my own poetry and word
That I’ve been writing million about it
            Time fastly running on my world
And getting slows on June
When I think it’s the last day to see you
Watch you through the window
Recording a moment on my mind
Before a pure things fall on my cheeks
Wondering, what never happened?
            I let you go without anything I have
But I thought I’ll give you the best gift ever
Days by days, on a summer flowers
Tweeting bird, sentimental holiday
            I screaming your name but nobody know it
God gives me strength and more smile,
So I can scoot over the bridge along day
            Nine grade on July
Chapter where I faking my smiles
‘Til my friend says “that is he!”
For a moment, I just like on my dream last night
Before I ignoring that thing
            Tomorrow, I’m on disguise again
Then I feel the time is slowly stops
God gives me the best gift that I never guess before,
YOU!
            We glimpsing again on a whole time
I see it all now exactly wrong
But I’m floating around stars,
And wishing you know that meeting you again is a meaningful moment
It’s unappeased
            Hoping you know and realize, how much I admiring you!
The dark days on our story rarely appeared
But I forget it when I keep my heart
            And I’ll look back on regret
For hoping you around,
For hoping that’s poetry
For hoping everything’s better
For hoping I have strength to leave this feeling soon...
            And God put me to the next place
Surely far and making you lost
But I appreciate all things happen along two years there
            December, 25, 2010
It’s just twisted games, and sparkling dream,
And flawless twinkling...
            It’s unexplainable but it’s unappeased
You opens up this day and glimpse on different side of street…
And God save me until this day I type the poetry, until you read this whenever

July 06, 2011










Your Reply